Have you got a great idea? Looking to expand your current company? Are you ready to go global? Our team of advisors is ready to assist you with creating, developing and growing your business.
We can help bring the world closer to home. Whether your company is a novice or experienced in international trade, we offer services to help you navigate the obstacles of importing and exporting.
We can help your small business create a preparedness plan that you can implement immediately after an emergency.
Team of 12 Business Advisors Serving the Entire State
The CTSBDC business advising team of 12 collectively has over 225 years of experience supporting small businesses and provides no-cost assistance to both prospective and existing entrepreneurs to help launch their idea, improve or grow their business. The team supports all entrepreneurs throughout the state and delivers a variety of assistance including; business plan review; marketing and social media training; global markets export; guidance with loan and grant applications and emergency preparedness. Clients of CTSBDC create viable businesses, generate long-term jobs and access more money to expand and start businesses with their help. Learn more about CTSBDC.
Be the Expert
Incorporate your expertise in your marketing plan. Share your expertise and you’ll drive new business because of it. Contribute to publications and blogs that reach your target audience. Post tips, uses and photos for your products or services on social media. Soon you’ll become the go-to in your industry for additional expertise and assistance. And the best part? You won’t pay a dime for this marketing.
- We offer no-cost business advising services to new and existing businesses
- Many of our business advisors have owned a business
- The SBDC program is one of the nation’s largest small business assistance programs in the federal government with a proven track record of almost 35 years of service
- Our client list consists of all types of entrepreneurs from home-based businesses to export; youth and encore entrepreneurs and anyone interested in growing their business
- We proudly serve the Spanish-speaking entrepreneurs of Connecticut
- Every $1 spent on the SBDC network enabled small businesses to access $35.55 in new capital. Data provided b SBA