Hone your international trade skills and build your confidence!
¹Statistical source: Small Business Administration
What’s more, by teaming with CTSBDC you get the hands-on, step-by-step assistance you need to prepare your company for exporting, make sound strategic choices and maximize your potential benefits.
Plus our NASBITE-certified (North American Small Business International Trade Educators) international trade business specialist helps you:
Want to learn more this minute?
• Enhance domestic competitiveness
• Gain information about foreign competition
• Increase sales and profits
• Gain global market share
• Reduce dependence on existing markets
• Exploit corporate technology and know-how
• Extend the sales potential of existing products
• Stabilize seasonal market fluctuations
• Enhance potential for corporate expansion
• Sell excess production capacity
SOURCE: SBA Export Business Planner
Why should your company export?
Get the straightforward answers you seek—register now with CTSBDC!
In addition to our customized, one-on-one assistance, CTSBDC helps you access workshops, webinars and additional resources that hone your international trade skills and build your confidence.
One example is The Riddle of the Exporter™
Want in on the secrets of successful exporting? Attend this lively, interactive seminar and find out! The Riddle of the Exporter™ features eight critical factors for success you and your team discover in the context of a friendly, productive competition. By completing research and other essential tasks, teams vie to “ship” their product to their country first—
a fun, compelling method of learning by doing.
Reveal the secrets of exporting success. Watch the video out find out more!