Preparing for Business Disruption and Disaster Recovery
Every business is at risk daily from systems being down to major natural disruptions: fire next door, the tree bringing down the power lines to another Sandy. You will learn in this workshop:
- How to assess your Risks as a Business
- How to identify your business critical functions
- How to evaluate and reduce your risk to suppliers
- How to handle your key and communications
- The essentials of insurance for business disruptions
- The Emergency Services available – if needed
You will leave with a user-friendly 10 page “Business Continuity Plan” workbook – digitally accessible for interactive planning.
Our speaker for this workshop is: Brian Baxendale
Brian is a SCORE counselor and has been responsible for businesses around the world. His businesses have experienced fire bombs to the normal every day risk of power outages and servers crippled.
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
12:00 noon – 2:00 p.m.
Norwalk City Hall, Room 231
125 East Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851
Pre-registration Required/No ChargeBack to Workshops