Small Business Cybersecurity Workbook
Cybersecurity is not just for the big brands. In fact, hackers will use small businesses to infiltrate their main target.
As a small business owner, it is important that you protect your business from cybersecurity threats – from a big data breach to an angry employee who withholds passwords.
CTSBDC and CBIA have partnered to provide you an action-oriented, no-jargon Small Business Cybersecurity Workbook that will walk you through step-by-step to secure your business. It takes you through 5 key areas:
- Identify – What structures and practices do you have in place to identify cyber threats?
- Protect – What are the basic practices you have in place to protect your systems?
- Detect – What do you use to identify someone or something malicious?
- Respond – How will you deal with a breach if and when it occurs?
- Recover – How will you get your business back to normal after a breach?
The workbook was originally created by and used with permission from Delaware SBDC, University of Delaware Office of Economic Innovation & Partnerships, and cybersecurity company Artemis.