Categories: COVID19 Latest News |
To provide emergency cash flow relief to small businesses and nonprofits negatively impacted by the coronavirus, Connecticut is now offering qualifying organizations with 100 or fewer employees access to
Under the Connecticut Recovery Bridge Loan program, a qualifying business or nonprofit organization can apply for a loan of up to $75,000 or three months of operating expenses (whichever is lesser).
This $25 million short-term emergency loan program will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. The program will be administered by the Department of Economic and Community Development (DECD) and expedited with the administrative and underwriting support of Connecticut Innovations.
To be considered for this program, your business or nonprofit must:
- Have no more than 100 employees
- Be in good standing with the Department of Revenue Services (DRS) & DECD
- Have been profitable prior to March 10, 2020— with no adverse personal credit reports 60 days past due the past six months
- Not be involved in real estate, multi-level marketing, adult entertainment, cannabis or firearms; nor be a state elected public official or state employee
Terms & Conditions
- Loan maximum of (a) $75,000 or (b) three months operating expenses, whichever is less
- 0% interest rate
- 12-month term, with 6-month extension available per request
- Freely pre-payable
- Working capital loan
- Personal guarantee and credit score required
Click here for additional information, and be sure to connect with us to receive help filing the application.