January 25, 2018 | By: Kristen Mozian
Categories: In the News |
The Connecticut Small Business Development Center (CTSBDC) FY 17 annual report covers the period October 1, 2016 – September 30, 2017.
In the report, 6 CTSBDC clients were highlighted. The businesses are spread across the state and represent a variety of business industries:
- Borinquen Bakery a family owned and operated bakery specializing in Puerto Rican baked goods and pastries in New Britain. (The team shot pictured here is from their onsite photoshoot.)
- Counter Weight Brewing Company a family owned and operated brewery in Hamden.
- Great American Aquaculture a land-based, saltwater aquaculture farm in Waterbury.
- ReGift the Wrap a reusable, fabric gift wrap product based in Glastonbury.
- Wright Transportation a veteran-owned non-emergency medical transport operating out of North Franklin.
- Wymsical a cybersecurity, cloud-based platform to issue, store, and share verifiable vital documents located in Stamford.
Click on the links above to learn how the CTSBDC helped each business!Go Back