Categories: On-Demand Webinars |
With new funding available through the Economic Aid Act, small businesses and eligible individuals may qualify for tax breaks, enhanced pandemic unemployment benefits, or programs such as Paycheck Protection (PPP) or Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL).
Join Connecticut Small Business Development Center and UCONN Technology Commercialization Services to hear about the important program details.
What will be covered:
- Updates to Unemployment & Tax Relief
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Guidelines for First-Time and Second-Round Applicants
- Revised Eligibility, Uses, & Forgiveness
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) & Targeted Advance Availability & Eligibility
This webinar was presented in partnership with UConn Technology Commercialization Services, originally recorded on February 10th.
Register here to view the recordingGo Back