Categories: On-Demand Webinars |
The Consolidated Appropriations Act was signed on December 27th. It includes the relief provisions you may have been hearing about, related to assistance for small businesses based on the continued economic effects of the pandemic. We are hosting a series of webinars to assist you in understanding the various programs that you may qualify for as part of the Coronavirus Relief efforts.
A portion of the Economic Aid Act guidelines related to the Paycheck Protection Program is now available. We are awaiting guidelines for other programs and from other relevant federal agencies and will continue to update our webinars as guidelines are published.
What Will Be Covered?
- Updates to Unemployment & Tax Relief
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Guidelines for First-Time and Second-Round Applicants
- Revised Eligibility, Uses, & Forgiveness
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) & Targeted Advance
- Availability & Eligibility
- Overview of Shuttered Venues Program
With some guidelines now available and at least the Paycheck Protection Program applications soon to be open, you want to line up the relevant documents and understand what will be required for you to apply and/or take advantage of available options whether it be PPP or others.
This webinar was recorded on 1/26.
Register here to view the recording.