Categories: Training Events |
Financial and Operational Considerations for Reopening: Restaurants
As the state prepares to get businesses back in business, they have suggested a reopening date of May 20 for restaurants, retail and select others. Restaurants across the state are now having to weigh some difficult choices.
Will you have the operational and financial capacity to reopen under the guidelines published by the state?
In the first of a three-part series, the CTSBDC and the DECD have assembled a panel of advisors and business owners to provide financial and industry expertise to help you make the best decisions for your business.
What does this webinar include?
- How the new state guidelines may impact your operations
- How the restaurant industry is adapting in this new era, including preparing your short-term plan and identifying what you need to sustain your business long-term
- Assessing your financials, such as determining expected revenues and costs of alternative opening options using the financial planning tools available from the CTSBDC
- Real applications and insight from a restaurant owner
Joining us on the panel are:
- Tommy Hyde, Director of Government Affairs and Special Projects, CT DECD
- Mark Moeller, Restaurant Consultant, Recipe of Success
- Conor Geary, Square Peg Pizza, Glastonbury
- Matt Nemeth, CTSBDC Business Advisor and restaurant owner
- Moderator: Steven Semaya, CTSBDC Business Advisor with over 10 years experience as restaurant owner
Watch the recording of this webinar: Click hereGo Back