Categories: Training Events |
Wednesday, September 9, 2020
12 – 1 pm
Join CTSBDC Microenterprise Business Advisor Mary Kay Della Camera as she walks you through everything you need to know about launching a successful business.
When starting a business, it is critical to have the research and plans in place for your business to thrive. Beyond financial considerations, entrepreneurs must be aware of several key steps on their business roadmap.
This webinar will help you:
- Assess your readiness to start a business
- Determine the financial and market feasibility of your idea
- Understand the basics of business planning
- Prepare yourself for securing financing
- Know the right steps in the right order to get your business started
No-cost. Advance registration required via the CTSBDC to access the WebEx Events information.Go Back