Categories: On-Demand Webinars |
Connecticut Small Business Development Center partners with aspiring entrepreneurs to turn their business dreams into a reality.
Join CTSBDC Microenterprise Business Advisor Mary Kay Della Camera in this recorded webinar as she walks you through everything you need to know about launching a successful business from the initial market research to obtaining the licenses and permits you will need.
Representatives from Key Bank explain the importance of a strong banking relationship as well as different financial options available to entrepreneurs.
This webinar will help you:
- Assess your readiness to start a business
- Determine the financial and market feasibility of your idea
- Understand the basics of business planning
- Prepare yourself for securing financing
- Know the right steps in the right order to get your business started
There is no cost for this webinar recording, however registration is required. Register here
This webinar was recorded on January 28, 2021Go Back