Connecticut Small Business Development Center partners with aspiring entrepreneurs to turn their business dreams into a reality.
Join CTSBDC Microenterprise Business Advisor Mary Kay Della Camera as she walks you through everything you need to know about launching a successful business from the initial market research to obtaining the licenses and permits you will need.
Representatives from Key Bank will also explain the importance of a strong banking relationship as well as different financial options available to entrepreneurs.
This webinar will help you:
- Assess your readiness to start a business
- Determine the financial and market feasibility of your idea
- Understand the basics of business planning
- Prepare yourself for securing financing
- Know the right steps in the right order to get your business started
There is no cost for this webinar, however advance registration is required. Register hereGo Back