January 2, 2019 | By: Jacqueline Valliere
Categories: Upcoming Events |
Wednesday, February 20th
East Lyme Public Library | 39 Society Road, Niantic
Part 1 of 3-Part Series, “Finding Relevant Prospects to Develop Business with the Right Customers”
Meeting people at business breakfasts, seminars, school board meetings, visits to the mall, social club gatherings, etc. is the most effective and lowest cost advertising you can do. Most people don’t maximize these opportunities to meet new, potential customers because they don’t know how to go about it.
In this seminar (part one of three in a series dedicated to developing business with the right customers), guidelines for effective networking and a unique way to remember them will be presented. Participants will then practice their new skills with each other in a “live fire” exercise that’s guaranteed to have the room buzzing!
Other two workshops in the series (click on the name to learn more and register):
- Part 2: Advanced Selling Secrets (Monday, 3/11/19, at Acton Public Library in Old Saybrook
- Part 3: Secrets to Trade Show Success (Thursday, 3/14/19, at the Westbrook Public Library)
The clinic will also include:
• Access to dedicated library database
• A review of different types of government databases
• A review of other online tools that can help define your marketGo Back