Categories: On-Demand Webinars |
In this on-demand webinar, CTSBDC advisors discussed the process of preparing for PPP Forgiveness.
With ongoing changes to the program, it can be difficult to keep up and understand what applies to your specific situation. While we recommend signing-up to work with an advisor to work through the particulars of your loan and corresponding expenses, if you missed the webinar, watching the recording can help you refresh some of the details. Please note we continue to update the content in our webinar if and when new guidelines are released.
In this webinar we covered:
- Payroll costs you can and can’t include when it comes to forgiveness
- Non-payroll costs that qualify for forgiveness
- When payroll and non-payroll costs must be incurred and paid to qualify
- How businesses may benefit from the change from an eight-week to a twenty-four-week period (and why some may choose to stay with the eight-week period)
- Caps on owner-compensation replacement for owners with employees & self-employed individuals
- Who can use the new EZ loan forgiveness form, and who should use the longer version
No-cost. Registration required via the CTSBDC to access the recording.
**This is a recorded event. Thee live webinar took place on July 8, 2020Go Back